Character Bonuses and Restrictions
All heroes will start at level 1. Trust me, the d20 Modern rule set makes Lvl 1s pretty powerful. All heroes will be at least 16 years old, and no older than 35. Due to the nature of this campaign, certain things in-game will need to be discussed privately between the GM and the PC. We will be using either facebook chat or text messages for this. Have your phones on vibrate or silent during session to reduce distraction.
1. FX abilities are not generally allowed. Please see me if you have an idea for FX
abilities, and we’ll discuss it.
2. We will not be using the following game mechanics-wealth bonus and money, XP,
3. I will determine leveling up, instead of using XP. We’ll shoot for every other session
for level up, but it will depend on what happens in session. We’ll level up together the
first few times to make sure everyone is on board with how it’s done.
4.. Starting gear will be determined by the GM due to in-game circumstances.
5.Horses and other beasts of burden will be EXTREMELY rare. Because of this, we will
be strictly adhering to carrying capabilities
6. Crits will be auto confirmed for both heroes and NPCs.
1. All heroes will begin with +2 survival skill bonus, and will have survival as a class skill
no matter their chosen class
2. You may gain training in a skill by working that skill in-game, in addition to your skill
points determined by class. See me for details.
3. We will be adding Perception to the skills list (since it isn’t on the character sheet,
which is weird). The following classes will add Perception to their class skills: Fast,
Smart. The following Starting Occupations will add Perception to their class skills:
Criminal, Investigative, Law Enforcement, Military.
4. We will be rolling for ability scores. If you get really unlucky, I will allow you to re-roll 3
scores. You may not assign less than 10 to your CON ability.
5. Every hero will begin with the Alertness feat in addition to their 2 Lvl. 1 bonus feats.
6. You may start with a mental or physical disability/drawback if you’d like. See me and
we will discuss equivalent skills/ability trade offs.